Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cropped!

A small portion of a large not so hot painting.
I'm posting this only to stay in touch.
A few days ago as I sprawled with a "what just
happened look" between two cars I new I wouldn't
be painting for a while except maybe left handed.
Tore up my bicep muscle and the right arm is
currently painful and useless. Could've been worse
as they say.
Anyway, didn't want you all to think I've just walked
away from the blog world. Nope, right here ...
and if I can get my wife to type for me, I'll be responding.
Until later friends.
Bummed out!

6 comments:

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Oh no Doug! I'm so sorry about your injury - heal quickly.

try using your left hand - I do....:-)
but then I'm left handed.

When I broke my left arm I ended up trying the other - not the same results, but I think maybe it helps creatively to stretch a bit and sometimes the results are pretty humorous! keeps a smile on your face anyway.

and I like this cropped image very much.

Chrissie A said...

Ouch, Doug! :(

Sorry to hear this... Hope it heals fast; what a bummer.

(Still going to be able to make it to lunch? Want me to pick you up? Happy to do so if needed!)

loriann signori said...

PB, that's sure a bummer.I know no one can stop you! Watch out world the southpaw painter will come forward. A thank you to Mary for the typing.
On another note I like the freshness of this "piece o painting."
b

Anonymous said...

Doug, sometimes the cropped bits of the 'not so hots' are the winners! So sorry to hear about your injuries....I too have thrown my back out and can't sit for too long to type or lean over my painting table or easel!...we must be getting older!!!!!
Maggie L

SamArtDog said...

are we old or are we clumsy? o lord, i think we be old AND clumsy. well i say, old clumsy one-armed bandits unite!
another great cropped shot! who knew?

Jala Pfaff said...

This is wonderful. I really love it. It's very moody.

Good luck w/healing. This sure has been the winter of injuries in my neighborhood.